Happy New Demo Year!
I'm keeping this one short. It would take me a very long time to explain why I've been so slack about keeping this blog up to date, so rather than try I'm just going to wipe the slate clean and make a NDY (New Demo Year) resolution to be more regular with my posts for this year.
I see Chrissy has been doing some secret blog posting...time for me to join the party again.
So...what's new for the Fit for Women Tour then? Well, there will be two demo rigs on the road in 2006. I've taken up residence in Boulder, CO and will be covering the western half of the country, and the newbies will be covering the eastern half. We're in the process of filling the position for the Eastern Fit for Women Tour, so stay tuned for the announcement.
Chrissy is still very involved in the program, but has stepped into a more supervisory role. She'll be doing some events, and helping the east demo learn the tricks of the trade.
The winter season of Trek University seminars comes to a close for me this week in Salt Lake City. Over the past couple of weeks, I've been starting to put together the schedule for the 2006 demo season. I should have some firmed up dates ready to post soon, so stay tuned to this channel for more info.
That's it for now!
-ChrisG



1 Comments:
Yay, you're coming back to Madison! Can't wait.
And if you will be at Danskin, Pleasant Prairie, and you happen to be bringning the Equinox fleet, any chance I could race with the 50"?? Pretty please? Or a nice pink 2200?
Hollis
Post a Comment
<< Home